When President Obama arrives in Utah Thursday, it means he avoids the very small list of presidents who never made a visit to the Beehive State. Only Calvin Coolidge, Chester A. Arthur, and Grover Cleveland never came to Utah while in office.
Here's the top news for your Wednesday morning - no fooling! Obama to stay overnight in Utah. How much do lawmakers have to move to find a deal on Medicaid expansion? Herbert signs criminal justice reform into law.
Sen Jim Dabakis is hinting he might jump into the race for Salt Lake City Mayor against incumbent Ralph Becker. Our "Political Insider" panel has mixed feelings about whether he would have a chance...
Utah lawmakers left the Hill at the end of the 2015 session without a plan for expanding Medicaid. Gov. Gary Herbert has set a deadline of July 31 to make a deal.
Salt Lake Tribune
When President Obama arrives in Utah Thursday, it means he avoids the very small list of presidents who never made a visit to the Beehive State. Only Calvin Coolidge, Chester A. Arthur, and Grover...
Gov. Gary Herbert vetoed five bills on Wednesday, the final day he has to act on legislation passed in the recently-completed 2015 Legislature.
Devin Bayer, associate manager for Salt Lake City for Google Fiber, talks about what it's going to take for Google to bring their high-speed internet to Utah's Capitol City.
Even though President Obama is coming to Utah this week, don't expect many chances to see him in the flesh.
While no doubt all six members of the “super Medicaid committee” organized by GOP Gov. Gary Herbert hope a compromise can be worked out over Healthy Utah and Utah Cares – the two competing...
So, Sen. Jim Dabakis is making noise about running for Salt Lake City Mayor and says he will make his decision this week.
- Why Indiana Should Have Followed Utah's Lead
- The GOP Nominee in 2016 Will Have to Win a Sizeable Portion of Minority Voters
- Singer Brandon Flowers Says Romney 'Wasn't a Great Ambassador' for the LDS Church
- Harry Reid Refuses to Apologize for Romney Smear
- Herbert Plans to Bend Obama's Ear on Utah Issues
- Mike Huckabee Wants Term Limits for Supreme Court Justices
- Arizona Lawmaker Suggests Making Church Attendance Mandatory
- Private Emails Reveal Ex-Clinton Aide's Secret Spy Network
- Obama to Visit Utah This Week (Updated)
- Poll: Utahns Say England is Our Greatest Ally while North Korea is America's Greatest Enemy
40 percent of our college students are forced to take remedial math in college. It has been that way for two...
There’s an old axiom that anyone who really understands an issue, or who was personally involved in a news event, will be disappointed in the news media coverage of the issue or event. That’s not...
Utah House Speaker Greg Hughes talks about what did and didn't happen during the 2015 Utah Legislature.