Good Thursday morning from Salt Lake City.
Today’s lead story: Utahns are split over whether an LDS Church legal analysis criticizing the medical marijuana initiative leads them more to support the initiative.
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS NEWSLETTER
Thanks for reading Utah’s must-read daily political news roundup. If you would like to subscribe to our morning newsletter, you can SIGN UP HERE.
Got a confidential news tip? You can reach me via encrypted, secure email at [email protected].
- 5 days until primary election mail-in ballots are sent to voters (6/5/2018)
- 12 days until in-person early primary voting begins (6/12/2018)
- 19 days until the final day to register to vote online or in person before the primary election (6/19/2018)
- 22 days until in-person early primary voting ends (6/22/2018)
- 26 days until the 2018 Primary Election (6/26/2018)
- 159 days until the 2018 midterm elections (11/6/2018)
- 242 days until the first day of the 2019 Utah Legislature (1/28/2019)
- 887 days until the 2020 presidential election (11/3/2020)
Subscribe to the award-winning “Bernick and Schott on politics” podcast, Utah’s longest-running political podcast. Hosts Bryan Schott and Bob Bernick have more than 60 years of combined experience covering Utah politics. Plus, you’ll get long-form interviews with Utah newsmakers. Subscribe (and leave a review) using iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher.