The 2019 Utah Legislature is over. Bob Bernick and Bryan Schott look back on the last 45 days and what lies ahead as lawmakers get ready to tackle tax reform.
- Lawmakers almost didn’t get a budget deal done
- Salt Lake City Mayor Jackie Biskupski sues the legislature over the inland port
- Mitt Romney and Mike Lee buck President Trump’s national emergency declaration
- Rep. Rob Bishop gets a little over the top in criticizing the “Green New Deal”
- Donald Trump Jr. is the least self-aware human on the planet
If you like this podcast, leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
Follow our social media feeds on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
You can subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you’d like to sponsor our podcasts, send us an email.