Utah companies doing business with foreign parties in any capacity should be prepared to resolve unexpected disputes in an efficient, unbiased and enforceable forum.
Executives and corporate counsel are invited to attend a seminar presented by World Trade Center Utah and Parsons Behle & Latimer to learn more about international arbitration – a leading and broadly-accepted vehicle for cross-border dispute resolution that can protect your company’s interests and reduce anxiety foreign companies often experience when interacting with a U.S. company.
- What is international arbitration?
- Why has arbitration historically been used and why should it be considered?
- Overview of established international arbitration rules
- How to negotiate and draft arbitration clauses for all international contracts
- Key provisions and choices to augment international arbitration rules
- How a dispute is handled in international arbitration
- How arbitration decisions are enforced
What: International Dispute Resolution: Protecting Interests at Home and Abroad
When: Wednesday, June 12 from 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM MDT
Where: World Trade Center Utah
60 E South Temple, Suite 300
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
7:30 AM – Registration and breakfast
8:00 AM – 9:30 AM – Presentation
There is no cost to attend and breakfast is provided.
1.5 hours of Utah CLE is pending.
Questions: Please direct all questions to Hannah Lowry, WTC Utah Events Manager ([email protected])