Award-winning journalists Bryan Schott and Bob Bernick discuss the latest political news from the Beehive State and beyond.
This week on the podcast:
- Spencer Cox’s fundraising
- Dan McCay’s decision not to run for Congress in 2020
- The Utah GOP’s plan to raise $1 million for 2020
- Republican Bill Weld’s bold prediction he will beat Donald Trump it the Utah presidential primary
- Jackie Biskupski tees off on the candidates to replace her over the controversial inland port
- Donald Trump launches his re-election campaign and U.S. officials won’t tell him about cyber warfare against Russia
If you like this podcast, leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. If you leave a 5-star review, we’ll send you one of our limited edition “Bernick and Schott on politics” laptop stickers.
Follow our social media feeds on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
You can subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you’re interested in sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.