Managing Editor Bryan Schott and Contributing Editor Bob Bernick discuss the latest Utah political news.
- Former House Speaker Bob Garff dies from coronavirus.
- Gov. Gary Herbert’s directive asking Utahns to stay home to prevent the spread of coronavirus has effectively ended signature gathering for candidates.
- A new poll shows Jon Huntsman and Spencer Cox tied in the race for the GOP nomination, but Huntsman might not get on the primary ballot.
- President Trump says social distancing guidelines will remain in place until April 30, but it could be much longer.
- Congress is eyeing another round of economic stimulus.
- Unemployment could explode to 15 percent in the next quarter.
- Social distancing becomes the latest way to make a political statement.
- Bryan is looking for some new people to talk to.
If you have a question you’d like answered, you can send it to [email protected].
Let us know what you think about the show. Find out how to leave us a rating and review at RateThisPodcast.com.
Follow our social media feeds on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
You can listen everywhere you get your podcasts:
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you’d like to get your message to Utah’s political movers and shakers by sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.