The Utah Human Resources State Council has announced the 2019 Leading HR Executive Summit. The summit, held in St. George Utah, is a day and a half of gathering of HR executives and leaders from Utah, Nevada, and Arizona, scheduled for March 28 and 29, 2019.
In a business intelligence survey, more than half (58%) of companies said they base most of their regular business decisions on gut feel or experience, rather than on data and information.
Are you confident that your organization and your leaders consistently makes good business decisions? Is there a clear link between using data and information for decision-making and achieving strategic advantage over your competitors? How do you do that consistently and effectively? By attending Leading HR Executive Summit in St. George sponsored by Utah Human Resources State Council.
At the Leading HR Executive Summit, senior HR leaders and executives will:
- Experience the opportunity to learn from other HR experts the critical thinking skills that drive business success.
- Attend thought-provoking keynote sessions, followed by a deep dive in small group “think tanks” designed to help them develop actionable strategies to address common – and critical – business decisions in their organizations.
- Discuss their organizational challenges and hurdles confidentially, benefit from others’ perspectives, and create a supportive cohort.
- Enjoy informal social opportunities to start and strengthen personal and professional relationships.
At the conclusion of the conference, these executives will be ready to take specific, well-defined steps to guide and strengthen their organizations.
Leading HR will have nationally acclaimed facilitators focusing on some of today’s most significant business decisions facing HR professionals:
- Critical Thinking and Decision Making
- Creating and Strengthening an Ethical Culture
- Avoid Decision Making Traps
- The Power of Agile Teams in HR
- Deciding Why, How and When to Change
- Practical Steps in Managing Abrasive Workplace Behaviors
- Uber’s Failed Decision Making and the Path Forward
- And more!
Our speaker line-up includes Michael Kallet, Marianne Jennings, Steve Chambers, Laura Crawshaw, Jerry Benson, and Taylor Flake, to name a few.
The Utah Human Resources State Council (Utah SHRM) exists to serve the community, the needs of HR professionals, the leaders and volunteers of local SHRM chapters, and to advance the interests of the HR profession.
Utah SHRM is an affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management. The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest HR professional society, representing 285,000 members in more than 165 countries. For nearly seven decades, the Society has been the leading provider of resources serving the needs of HR professionals and advancing the practice of human resource management. SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the United States and subsidiary offices in China, India and United Arab Emirates. For more information please visit www.shrm.org.
Registration and other information for Leading HR Executive Summit may be found on our website www.utahshrmconference.org