The 165th annual Utah State Fair intends to open this September 10, with events for everyone including The Day of “Wreck”oning Demolition Derby, The Bullfrog Spas Concert Series and Utah’s Own PRCA Rodeo.
Plan now to share your talents by participating in various exhibits. IF YOU MAKE IT OR GROW IT – WE HAVE A CATEGORY FOR IT! Online entry forms for the following categories can be accessed July 6, 2020 on our website, www.utahstatefair.com and click on “Participate” (most of our calls about entering are people that can’t find the right page)
- Creative Arts - woodworking, scrapbooking, ceramics & more
- Home Arts - everything sewn or cooked, pickled or canned
- Photography - digital and/or print
- Fine Arts - paintings or sculptures
- Agriculture - fresh fruits or vegetables
- Floriculture – cut flowers, arrangements and/or house plants
The safety of our guests, employees, partners and artists is our highest priority. As with all other scheduled large events and major league sports venues in Utah, The Utah State Fairpark is closely monitoring the situation surrounding COVID-19. We will continue to work in tandem with public officials and health professionals and implement best practices.
The Utah State Fair runs September 10 – 20 at the Utah State Fairpark. For more information and continued updates on the 2020 Utah State Fair, visit www.UtahStateFair.com.