The Utah Economic Task Force will host a virtual town hall on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. MST to discuss how to implement moderate-risk guidelines in your business as laid out in Utah Leads Together 2.0, as well as provide a glimpse at next steps for Utah's tourism industry.
Economic Task Force Town Hall
Implementing Moderate-Risk Guidelines in Your Business
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. MST
- Welcome - Governor Gary Herbert
- Utah Legislative COVID-19 Commission Update - President Stuart Adams
- Implementation of Utah Leads Together 2.0 - Kris Cox, Utah Governor's Office of Management and Budget
- Moderate-Risk Business Resources and Guidelines - Jacey Skinner, Salt Lake Chamber
- Next Steps for Utah's Tourism Industry - Vicki Varela, Utah Office of Tourism
Participants can also watch or view the recording on the Chamber's Facebook page.