- Yellen calls for minimum global corporate income tax (Associated Press) - “It is important to work with other countries to end the pressures of tax competition and corporate tax base erosion,” Yellen said.
- Customers unable to book online flights with American, Delta and United airlines (The Hill) - Other major U.S. airlines such as JetBlue and Southwest Airlines did not appear to be impacted.
- Amazon illegally fired two employees, labor board finds (CNN) - The employees, Emily Cunningham and Maren Costa, organized workers around climate action and warehouse conditions during the pandemic before their firings in April 2020.
- Google Stock Rises As Supreme Court Rules Against Oracle In Android Software Dispute (Investors.com) - The Supreme Court ruled 6 to 2 in Google's favor in the long-running case.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook hopes Parler returns to App Store (Fox Business) - Tech chief says app needs 'moderation that’s required to be on the store'
- Written by Herb Scribner
- Category: Business