- Op-ed: Republican principles give Utah best opportunity to flourish
- Jay Evensen: So, why do we need tax reform in Utah?
- Members of Utah congressional delegation would welcome Mueller testimony
- Governor, legislative leaders promise fresh start on tax reform to Utah Eagle Forum
- South Salt Lake mayor proposes 31 percent property tax hike to give police, firefighters pay raises
- Utah Sen. Mitt Romney touts bill to raise legal tobacco age to 21
- Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes urges Congress to pass law giving marijuana industry access to banks
Salt Lake Tribune
- Salt Lake Tribune owner Paul Huntsman explains why he wants to turn the newspaper into a nonprofit
- UTA gives Utah County power to approve transit projects that use a sales tax it just enacted
- Is tax overhaul too big an issue for a special session? Utah Eagle Forum’s president says yes, and some legislators might agree.
- Sen. Mitt Romney joins effort to raise legal age to 21 for tobacco and e-cigarettes
- Would Utahns vote for a carbon tax? Initiative campaign aiming for the 2020 ballot holds obligatory town halls.