- Clark Gilbert: Higher education doesn't just have an access problem — we have a completion problem
- Why Sen. Mitt Romney cast the lone GOP vote against a Trump judicial nominee
- Why Salt Lake City is using Google cars to measure air pollution
- 'Mishandled' sale of raceway cost Tooele County millions, audit says
- As prison redo approaches, local leaders focused on transportation challenges
- Here are the reasons Utah Lt. Gov. Spencer Cox says he's running for governor in 2020
- Utah plans to demolish Capitol office building, buy American Express campus in Taylorsville
- Washington state is moving toward free or reduced-cost college. Can it work in other places?
- Will Murray become Utah's third city to ban plastic bags? The debate is already heating up
Salt Lake Tribune
- Birds vs. bikes? New battle brewing in Salt Lake Valley’s eastern foothills
- A flood of bills became law today. Here’s what Utahns might notice changing.
- LDS Church is assigning ‘specialists’ to help members become more politically active. Dems worry it may make Utah even more GOP.
- Lt. Gov. Spencer Cox announces he is running for Utah governor, vows a ‘different,’ positive campaign
- Sen. Mitt Romney votes against Trump judicial pick over comments he made about Obama
- Utah leaders sign off on ‘sweet deal,’ approve spending $56M to buy American Express buildings for state offices