- Pignanelli and Webb: Some things worth watching: Rep. Rob Bishop's next move, 1st District contenders and GOP unity
- Chris Stewart: Defending democracy around the world
- Op-ed: U.S. dependence on foreign mineral resources
- Editorial: Solving health care costs requires a multi-pronged attack
- Utah school board OKs $21.6 million contract with SAGE test maker
- Utah high court throws out ban on valid surrogacy contracts for gay couples
- U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy says withdrawal from INF treaty right decision
- Report shows wildfires and heat stoking Salt Lake City's ozone problem
- Without intervention, Utah's 'opportunity gap' between white, minority students will grow, regents told
- New Salt Lake mayoral poll shows Jim Dabakis' lead dwindling
- Trump, Putin discuss replacing Ambassador Jon Huntsman Jr.
- Tax reform task force not going to 'tax everything,' but still looking at sales taxes on some services
- Primary election: Who's on the ballot along the Wasatch Front?
- Poll: Majority of Utahns say it's time for someone else to be president other than Trump
Salt Lake Tribune
- Editorial: Charter school accountability? We’re still hoping
- A new task force will scrutinize Utah charter schools and their spending. Is it necessary?
- New poll shows tightening race for Salt Lake City mayor with Jim Dabakis and Luz Escamilla leading
- Joe Biden to make campaign stop in Utah in September
- Trump, Putin discuss need for new Russian ambassador because of Jon Huntsman’s expected departure, report says
- Former UTA manager says superiors unfairly reduced worker raises, while they pocketed big ones
- Salt Lake City voters say air quality is their most pressing issue, but mayoral candidates making it a top priority lag in new poll