- Jay Evensen: Ending mass murders — this generation's moonshot
- Editorial: How Congress can reach a win-win after Dayton, El Paso
- 'Progress has been made,' federal monitor says in first report on UTA
- Losing ground: Development eating land the size of football field every 30 seconds in U.S.
- Slow ballot returns trouble Utah clerks only days away from primary
- Salt Lake City Council candidate disqualified for finance reporting issue
- Jim Dabakis only Salt Lake mayor candidate holding onto cash ahead of primary election
Salt Lake Tribune
- Robert Gehrke: If Jon Huntsman returns from Moscow to run for governor, how would another term be different?
- New homeless centers: Most Salt Lake City residents are hopeful, but some remain skeptical
- One Salt Lake City mayoral candidate has raised nearly a third of his money out of state
- UTA’s federal watchdog says agency mostly cleaned up scandals — but some worries remain
- UTA gives lifetime transit pass to former boss who pocketed a controversial $282K severance package
- Salt Lake City District 4 council candidate disqualified for failing to report campaign finance information
- In Salt Lake City’s pricey mayor’s race, candidates have raised nearly $1.5 million
- Rep. Chris Stewart’s town hall meeting marked by anger over mass shootings, Trump