- Jay Evensen: As 2020 elections heat up, would you expose a false rumor about your political opponent?
- Q&A: Utah Rep. Ben McAdams talks the Equality Act, gun control and what to do about health care
- New Overstock CEO Jonathan Johnson weighs in on Patrick Byrne leaving, future of company
- What could Sen. Mike Lee’s trip to Russia mean for relations with the U.S.?
- Sens. Mitt Romney, Mike Lee decry diverting Hill Air Force Base funds for border wall
- Utah to receive $24 million in federal funding to combat state’s opioid crisis
Salt Lake Tribune
- Michelle Quist: Rocky throws a bigoted attack at a candidate for mayor
- Starting Salt Lake City teachers to make $46,845 a year after school board approves raise
- Utah Inland Port’s new leader says ‘building trust’ will be his biggest challenge
- Utah Rep. Ben McAdams is no fan of Medicare for All — says focus should be on access
- Utah Gov. Gary Herbert donates $50K to Spencer Cox’s gubernatorial campaign
- Sen. Mike Lee heads to Russia as the Kremlin denies visas for two Senate colleagues who backed sanctions
- To help build his wall, President Trump is diverting $54 million from Utah military projects
- State won’t take over homeless shelter in South Salt Lake — for now — as negotiations continue
- Salt Lake County opioid town hall outlines challenges, successes in battling epidemic