- Op-ed: Scooter companies can work with cities to create safer, more vibrant streets
- Lynne Ward stepping down after 15 years at helm of Utah’s my529 educational savings plan
- Has Google strayed from its ‘do no evil’ mantra? Utah’s Sean Reyes among 50 A.G.s who will investigate
- Is cybersecurity taking a backseat in the face of immigration?
- Can Utah get medical marijuana program up and running by deadline?
Salt Lake Tribune
- Forget coal — alabaster is where the mining action is on Utah’s former Grand Staircase monument
- Utah spending millions to improve anglers’ access on Fish Lake
- Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes joins multistate antitrust probe into Google’s business practices
- Utah marijuana opponents cry foul over Legislature’s planned tweaks to medical cannabis law