- Jay Evensen: Should Utah’s income tax be divorced from education?
- Op-ed: Parents — not the government — should be the first line of defense when it comes to kids online privacy
- Aimee Winder Newton: Utahns need more time on tax reform
- State School Board member Linda Hansen steps down
- Judge puts lawsuit against Utah’s 18-week abortion ban on hold
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls special session on Utah tax reform
- America’s dams are aging. Is it time to take them down?
Salt Lake Tribune
- Senate Democrats: Utah tax reform plan is unacceptable
- BLM pulls back on Utah leases to do climate reviews
- Former top UTA official sues for $300K in canceled bonuses. Agency countersues alleging fraud.
- Utah Rep. John Curtis now against impeachment as Rep. Ben McAdams stays on the fence
- Special session of the Utah Legislature called by Gov. Herbert to vote on tax reform
- Utah’s gubernatorial candidates oppose raising the grocery tax