- Hal Boyd & Lynn Chapman: The Washington Post says the Church of Jesus Christ has billions. Thank goodness
- Op-ed: The UK has voted. What are the lessons worth learning?
- Jay Evensen: Trump’s new homeless czar could shake things up
- Should Congress set national standard for college athlete compensation?
- Poll: Utahns split over impeaching Trump
- Utah Democrat resurrects bill for universal background checks on gun sales
- 2 referendums submitted to reverse Utah tax reform
Salt Lake Tribune
- Every senior at Utah’s Monticello High got a diploma in 2019
- In Utah, deaths on the job increased 14% in 2018
- Sen. Mitt Romney isn’t taking sides ahead of Senate trial: ‘I will act as a juror and will be unbiased.’
- Bill on universal background checks for firearms sales to get another shot in the Utah Legislature
- Another group launches referendum to dump Utah’s new tax reform