- Op-ed: How focusing on the ‘new now’ can help Utah education prepare for a new future
- Editorial: FISA court safeguards are woefully inadequate
- 5.7 magnitude earthquake, aftershocks caused estimated $1 million damage to Cyprus High School
- State, federal programs for businesses under distress get massive response
- TestUtah.com flies out of the gate, surpasses 50K assessments and draws national attention
- Utah Sens. Mitt Romney, Mike Lee done with quarantine after COVID-19 exposure
- These Utah leaders caught COVID-19, and they’re urging people to take virus seriously
Salt Lake Tribune
- Gail Miller and Marc Harrison: Intermountain Healthcare is protecting — not cutting — the jobs and incomes of its people during COVID-19
- Utahns adjust to life during coronavirus, turning parts of their homes into offices
- Coronavirus outbreak hits Utah center for people with mental disabilities. Four test positive.
- Four of Utah’s five new coronavirus deaths are tied to nursing homes
- Utah has set up an emergency hospital. This is what it looks like.
- Salt Lake County may extend its stay-at-home order through Memorial Day or longer
- San Juan County uranium producer seeks federal bailout, copper mine loses its state permits
- Utah House conference call on COVID-19 was apparent violation of open meetings law