- Editorial: This is our ‘Pearl Harbor moment.’ America needs you
- Utah law firm launches site offering critical information to employers surrounding COVID-19 legislation
- Mitt Romney says Congress will need more money for small business, unemployment relief
- Salt Lake County extends COVID-19 emergency declaration for federal funds into July
- Should Utah’s primary election be moved to August because of coronavirus?
Salt Lake Tribune
- Op-ed: How to prepare for the worst-case scenario
- Local leaders shut down popular recreation sites, campgrounds in Grand Staircase, San Rafael Swell, other hiking hot spots
- Salt Lake City International Airport may need 2-3 years to recover from COVID-19 effects
- As COVID-19 testing slows, Utah has 1,738 cases and reports no new deaths
- Six inmates, seven staffers at the Salt Lake County jails have coronavirus
- Coronavirus cases in Utah County are rising. Leaders don’t want to issue a stay-at-home order at this time.
- Churches covered under coronavirus economic relief package
- UDOT unveils its Top 10 highway projects among $3.3B in contracts