- Pignanelli & Webb: Will balanced federalism be the pandemic’s next victim?
- Gayle Ruzicka: Government precautions to fight COVID-19 must not infringe upon personal liberty
- Are reporters asking the right questions? Newt Gingrich says no
- UTA looks to rebuild community confidence with ridership down amid pandemic
- COVID-19 disrupts global supply of critical minerals
- Huntsman sick during GOP gubernatorial candidate event, but had tested negative for COVID-19
- Nancy Workman, Salt Lake County’s first mayor, dies at 79
- Utah Rep. Ben McAdams ranked 10th-most vulnerable House member in this year’s elections
- Racial minority legislators launch testing effort in underserved communities
- Nearly 1 in 4 hospitalized COVID-19 patients in Utah has diabetes, data shows
- These new Utah laws start Tuesday: How will they affect you?
Salt Lake Tribune
- Did you order a grocery pickup? Don’t expect that six-pack to be in your bag. In Utah, you have to buy beer inside.
- Acting National Park Service director talks about what to expect in Utah and why it will vary from park to park
- Utah governor pressured to extend rent deferrals and eviction moratorium to July 15
- Here’s where all Utah’s hospitals and health departments get PPE
- Only one new coronavirus death reported Sunday, but Utah saw its deadliest week since the pandemic began
- How would Utah’s gubernatorial candidates lead the state out of COVID-19?
- Another Utah congressional candidate runs in a district where he does not live
- Former Operation Rio Grande collaborators now face off in governor’s race
- Confidentiality questioned: Health Dept. socially distances from releasing business names (Daily Herald)
- Ogden woman's fight for spot on ballot in Utah House race may be settled next week (Standard-Examiner)
- COVID-19 guidelines spur Ogden reps to rethink how to prod census participation (Standard-Examiner)