- Pignanelli & Webb: It’s the summer of the pandemic and an election. What will the political slogans look like?
- Jon Huntsman Jr.: As Utah recovers, the worst thing it can do is think small
- Pandemic could shorten Salt Lake airport rebuild by 2 years, save $300M
- Utah unemployment rate jumps to 9.7% for April
- Mobile testing gives Utah officials advantages, clearer picture of outbreak
- Utah’s no-bid COVID-19 buys spur some lawmakers to seek checks on spending power
- Here’s how Utah compares nationally in COVID-19 deaths
- Break on insulin costs coming sooner than expected for Utahns as program starts June 1
- New efforts to get voters to switch to GOP for primary underway — including an unlikely new Republican
Salt Lake Tribune
- Is Best Friends losing friends? Kane County officials push back against Utah animal sanctuary.
- Utah’s jobless rate for April was a bleak 9.7% — though not as bad as other states
- A Cache County woman dies of COVID-19, raising the state’s death toll to 98
- Coronavirus kills 10 at one long-term care center as Utah turns attention toward patients who can’t socially distance
- Utah attorney general wants Congress to let marijuana businesses use banks
- Utah should seek to develop federal lands near cities, argues a former lawmaker
- Here’s how Utah’s Republican candidates for governor say they’d deal with the affordable housing crunch
- A swastika adorns a gravestone at a Utah military cemetery. Members of Congress want it removed.
- Jeremy Johnson, convicted businessman tied to Utah political scandal, is released from prison