- Jay Evensen: Has the window passed for Utah tax reform?
- Gail Miller, other business leaders endorse Spencer Cox for governor
- How Sen. Mike Lee and protest organizer came together over deaths of George Floyd, Ogden police officer
- Utah Senate president tests positive for COVID-19 antibodies
- Utah unemployment claims dip again, but are still at historic levels
- Should Utah voters who switch parties to vote in a primary have to stay put?
- TestUtah lab ‘not in compliance,’ federal letter says
- Mask or no mask? New poll shows how split Utahns are over face coverings
- Some 2,000 protest at Capitol, no longer bound by curfew that activists call harmful
Salt Lake Tribune
- Regulations finally coming for scenic air tours over Utah’s national parks, but not all pilots like the idea
- Utah unemployment claims decline further, but remain at Great Recession levels
- TestUtah’s lab for COVID-19 testing is not in compliance with federal requirements, regulators find
- Jefferson Burton violates Defense Department rules in Utah campaign ad
- Gondola or frequent buses are final options under study to improve Little Cottonwood Canyon traffic
- KSL-TV sues for info on Utah County businesses alleged to be COVID-19 hot spots
- What it’s like for Utah National Guard troops deployed in D.C.