- Pignanelli & Webb: The politics of the pandemic: What is the balance between restrictions and freedoms?
- Utah sewage study detects high concentrations of novel coronavirus in large cities, areas with outbreaks
- TestUtah lab audit drills into process and procedure at Timpanogos facility
- CDC joining efforts to address northern Utah COVID-19 spike, assist immigrants and refugees
- COVID-19 changing the conversation about reusable bags
- Four Republicans vying for nomination in Utah gubernatorial primary election
- Utah’s novel coronavirus cases rise by 332, no new deaths reported
Salt Lake Tribune
- Testing sewage for the coronavirus seemed to work. It detected the outbreak in Cache County.
- Coronavirus in Utah: Cities from Logan to St. George hit hard, as average cases topped 300 for the whole week
- Poll: Most Utah Republicans think life will be back to normal within a year
- If you recently registered as Republican but didn’t get a GOP ballot, Utah election officials say you’ll get a new one
- Michelle Kaufusi, Provo mayor and Jon Huntsman’s running mate, tests negative for COVID-19
- Utah business owners plan lawsuit against Gov. Gary Herbert, Lt. Gov. Spencer Cox over COVID-19 orders
- 11 Salt Lake County rec centers are now open and more will be soon