- Jay Evensen: Mysterious seeds from China? More evidence the world is full of cons
- Utah unemployment claims decline for 12th week
- Sen. Mike Lee urges DOJ investigation into acquisition of lamb processing plant
- Mitt Romney slams Trump foreign policy, ‘fawning’ over Chinese leader
- Salt Lake City schools to resume Sept. 8 via remote learning
- Andersen wins unusual tie-breaker in Republican primary for Morgan County Commission
Salt Lake Tribune
- Parents on Salt Lake City’s west side — where the virus has hit the worst in Utah — don’t want to send their kids back to school
- Salt Lake City schools will start only online this fall, with plans to return in person ‘as soon as it’s safe'
- Utah has ordered return of more than $13K to people who were price gouged
- With cities creating their own police agencies, what’s the future of the Unified Police Department?
- Utah students can go to school after exposure to COVID-19. Here’s what else state guidelines say.
- Mitt Romney proposes compromise on logjammed pandemic aid
- Protesters ask Utah governor to close meatpacking plants