- Op-ed: Romney was right to move ahead on Court nominee. Now he should vote to confirm her
- Jay Evensen: Why shouldn’t all our tax returns, not just Trump’s, be public?
- When Sen. Mike Lee tweeted ‘We’re not a democracy,’ Twitter became the battleground for the republic
- Overall unemployment drops in Utah, but new claims rise slightly — and officials expect more to come
- Hospitals feeling the strain as Utah breaks yet another daily case record
- What chaos could foreign hacking cause the U.S. on Election Day?
- Presidential debate series may have ended in Utah as Trump chafes at virtual format
- ‘Moment of reckoning’ for Utah? Something has to change, doctors say
Salt Lake Tribune
- Half of Utah’s public colleges see lower enrollment, including major drop at Salt Lake Community College
- As Utah passes 500 COVID-19 deaths and sets a new case record, doctors plead for change
- Mike Lee tweets that ‘rank democracy’ threatens liberty and prosperity
- National security adviser explains why he backs Nobel Peace Prize for Donald Trump
- Mike Lee opposes new pandemic aid package for airlines
- Utah GOP calls out Salt Lake County Mayor Jenny Wilson for shunning debates