- Editorial: This election belongs to you, not to social media
- Amendment G would ‘protect, stabilize’ education funding over the long term, backers say
- Utah hospital officials warn state in ‘precarious’ situation with record COVID-19 hospitalizations
- What Sen. Mike Lee told Amy Coney Barrett in Supreme Court confirmation hearing
- What’s his name? Joe Biden has trouble recalling ‘Mormon’ who ran for president in 2012
- Ballots will begin hitting Utah mailboxes this week. Clerks urge voters not to wait
- Health care, racism divide Rep. Ben McAdams, Burgess Owens in only debate
Salt Lake Tribune
- Who is Levi Sap Nei Thang and why is she buying up hundreds of oil and gas leases in Utah and across the West?
- Some Utahns refuse to get tested for COVID-19 — including a state lawmaker. Health officials are worried.
- Sen. Mike Lee, back from quarantine, defends Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett
- As Utah ballots arrive in mailboxes this week, officials urge returning them early
- Ben McAdams and Burgess Owens each strive to define his opponent as an extremist in the only 4th Congressional District debate
- Hideout Town Council listens to dozens of angry comments about cross-county expansion effort