- Is it possible to depoliticize COVID-19 now?
- One of America’s most famous lakes is disappearing. Utah’s next governor can help
- The view from a flyover state: Is the Electoral College doing what it was intended to do?
- Is COVID-19 the ‘great accelerator’? Utah set to win big as big cities continue to lose residents
- Anti-mask protests ensue at Herbert’s, Cox’s homes as state reports nearly 2,700 cases Sunday
- Will Utahns be tapped to serve in the Biden administration?
- The 2020 election is over (mostly) ... What happened?
- Vietnam veteran is welcomed home after fighting another enemy — COVID-19
Salt Lake Tribune
- What will Utah’s Republican Party look like after Trump? Two local leaders weigh in.
- Ex-lawmaker Mike Noel gains stalking injunction against critic, who sees it as a gag order
- Families grieve father, sister as older Utahns see effects of COVID-19
- Trump seems to acknowledge Biden win, but he won’t concede
- George Pyle: Who will be the last Republican tied to this president?