- How lifetime inequality drives up cost of care for older adults and taxpayers
- The great Swedish COVID-19 experiment is failing. What does that mean for the rest of us?
- Business groups calling for end to election turmoil, focus on transition and COVID-19 recovery
- ‘Extraordinary man and exceptional leader’: Latter-day Saint legal giant Oscar McConkie eulogized following death
- Most Utahns can expect COVID-19 vaccines by July, health official says
- Board grants parole to man who said he helped his father end his life
- Audit finds ‘improper’ travel expenses, bonuses under Utah’s former agriculture boss
- What are rapid COVID-19 tests on Utah college campuses revealing?
- When are Utah ski areas opening and what do you need to know to play during a pandemic?
- ‘Serving the underserved’: Catholic Community Services of Utah commemorates 75-year legacy
- Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square listed among ‘Best 10 Choirs in the World’
Salt Lake Tribune
- 14 more Utah schools shift online this week, including the first elementary to have an outbreak
- Students in Utah will still have to take their standardized tests this year — despite the pandemic
- Intermountain Healthcare is preparing to postpone some surgeries because of rising COVID-19 cases
- Gordon Monson: Holy Azubuike! The Utah Jazz go big in the draft, but they need much, much more.
- As Utah’s coronavirus hospitalizations rise, health officials debate guidance for Thanksgiving
- While Salt Lake City International Airport’s traffic is way down, it expects a busy summer 2021
- Trump administration backs 2 bills affecting trails in Utah wilderness
- No 'blue wave' in Utah. We had a 'red tide.' (FOX 13)
- Employment lawyer: Utah employers can require employees to get COVID-19 vaccine (FOX 13)
- Salt Lake County performance venues to shut down through December (FOX 13)
- Intermountain Healthcare might postpone elective surgeries due to rising COVID-19 cases (FOX 13)
- COVID vaccines expected in Utah before Christmas - who gets them first? (KUTV)
- Utah currently under 8 executive or health orders to try to slow virus spread (KUTV)