- Is New Year’s Eve actually a Christian holiday?
- Should minority communities in Utah be prioritized for vaccine?
- Seeing 2020 in photos
- 8 good things that happened in 2020 (yes, really)
- This therapist has two master’s degrees and founded a nonprofit: Why she’s suing to try and get rid of her scarlet letter
- For 170 years, the Deseret News has constantly embraced change
- Utah’s Burgess Owens listed among GOP House members backing electoral vote challenge
- COVID-19 vaccine rollout in Utah is slower than anticipated
- The 2020 exit survey: What will you remember about 2020?
Salt Lake Tribune
- As Utah reports 21 more coronavirus deaths, the high rate of positive tests is a warning not to gather, doctor says
- Despite the pandemic, Utahns traveled more over Christmas than most Americans
- Utah’s vaccine rollout has been ‘slow,’ says the state official leading it
- Once again, FBI vastly underreports hate crimes in Salt Lake City and Utah
- Warp Speed Officials Say Covid Vaccine Distribution Is Going Too Slowly (The New York Times)
- California has identified first case of new Covid strain found in UK, Newsom says (CNBC)
- China approves Sinopharm Covid-19 vaccine for general use (The Guardian)
- Wisconsin hospital says employee intentionally discarded coronavirus vaccine vials (The Hill)