- The culture war will continue to rage in 2021
- The rather unremarkable tale of Lester Wire, and the rather remarkable invention that changed the world
- Utah’s newest congressional leaders sworn into office at U.S. Capitol on Sunday
- Saving horses in the West may solve Africa’s elephant problem
- Will Utah become the next state to drop concealed carry permit?
- Visiting Utah’s public lands? Human feces, trash and debris may await you
- What is ‘the Great Reset’ and why does it scare some conservatives?
- Romney strongly opposes GOP plan to reject election certification
Salt Lake Tribune
- These Utahns protested police violence by dancing through neighborhoods. Was it a success?
- Mitt Romney calls Republican effort to reject Electoral College votes a threat to democracy
- Paul Huntsman: Today brings an even deeper commitment to our mission of local news
- Utah’s incoming Gov. Spencer Cox faces challenges on vaccinations, education
- A power struggle over Utah’s pandemic response: 5 key findings from hundreds of emails.
- A case every six seconds: The mayor of Los Angeles warns of the virus’s rapid spread in households. (New York Times)
- Sunday brings Utah 1,819 new COVID-19 cases, 7 deaths (Deseret News)
- Coronavirus in Utah: State sees 1,819 new cases, now in U.S. top five in cases per capita (Salt Lake Tribune)
- Exclusive: Utah leaders went rogue in early coronavirus response, emails from health experts show (Salt Lake Tribune)
- Robert Gehrke: This Utah couple was married for 60 years and died of COVID-19 hours apart (Salt Lake Tribune)
- New quarantine rules take effect for Utah schools after winter break (FOX 13)