- The battle cry for a post-Trump GOP: The road forward for the GOP starts with leaders and voters who show integrity, act courageously and speak words of truth in the face of political mendacity.
- The GOP is not dead yet. It’s as strong as ever — thanks in part to Donald Trump
- Booing Mitt Romney is an embarrassment - Utah Republicans booed Romney this weekend. Lamentably for the GOP, this is not an isolated incident
- The quiet march of Washington’s moderate millennials - Utah’s Rep. Blake Moore is not a household name. But he and other young representatives want meaningful solutions for America’s younger generations.
- Boos for Romney? The ghost of President Donald Trump’s presidency continues to divide Utah Republicans
Salt Lake Tribune
- Former President Donald Trump calls Romney a ‘stone cold loser’
- Hope rises and ‘happiness’ awaits for this Utahn as Biden lifts refugee cap. After fleeing Congo, he finally may be reunited with his family, including his wife, mother, siblings and the daughter he has yet to hold.
- Grades start to improve in Salt Lake City School District. But don’t expect pre-pandemic scores.
Other Utah News Sources
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon (KSL)
- Utah parents, advocates weigh in on critical race theory education debate (KUTV)
- Utah parole officials hiding a dark secret about dangerous criminals they've lost track of, some 328 statewide each month. (KUTV)
- First Lady Jill Biden to visit Glendale Middle School on Utah trip this week (KUTV)
- The Emily Effect: A story of tragedy and triumph after postpartum depression (ABC4)
- The Utah Domestic Violence Coalition sees an ‘uptick in domestic violence homicides’ (ABC4)
- Utah's labor and unemployment numbers explained - Utah’s unemployment is 2.9%, but that number does not give the whole picture. (Fox13)
- Utah's new telework law takes effect this week (Fox13)
- Utah Sen. Mitt Romney introduces bill to protect Great Salt Lake, other saline ecosystems (Daily Herald)
- Shoshone rep, pioneer descendant join together to rededicate Harrisville monument for slain chief (Standard-Examiner)
- Sen. Romney visits Cache Valley robotics company, Autonomous Solutions Inc. (Herald Journal)
- FDA expected to OK Pfizer vaccine for teens age 12 and older within the week (Salt Lake Tribune)
- Only 228 new cases of COVID-19 in Utah, and no new deaths (Salt Lake Tribune)
- $100 as a Vaccine Incentive? Experiment Suggests It Can Pay Off. (New York Times)
- The Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine will likely work against the ‘double mutant’ found in India, says CEO Uhur Sahin. (Deseret News)
- Pfizer Reaps Hundreds of Millions in Profits From Covid Vaccine (New York Times)
- The coronavirus vaccine skeptics who changed their minds (Washington Post)
- Millions Are Saying No to the Vaccines. What Are They Thinking? Feelings about the vaccine are intertwined with feelings about the pandemic. (The Atlantic)
- ‘Horrible’ weeks ahead as India’s virus catastrophe worsens (AP)
- EXPLAINER: Why India’s pandemic data is vastly undercounted
Cuomo warns unvaccinated people could kill grandmas (Fox News)