Bob Bernick and Bryan Schott give you perspective and analysis on the week that was in Utah politics.
This week in Utah politics:
- Rob Bishop and Sean Reyes are rumored to be in the running to replace Ryan Zinke as Secretary of the Interior.
- Sen. Mike Lee gets a big win with the passage of a criminal justice reform bill.
- The 2020 gubernatorial race is about to get underway. The field is starting to take shape.
- Lawmakers may take steps this year to fix the plurality issue in primary elections.
- Utah is about to enact the strictest drunk driving law in the nation.
- Plus, our weekly segment "Holy crap! Trump did what?"
Subscribe to our podcasts: