Bob Bernick and Bryan Schott run through another crazy week in Utah politics:
- Lawmakers continue to pass a scaled-back version of Medicaid expansion.
- This may finally be the year Utah ditches straight-party voting on ballots because Republicans got pasted in Salt Lake County.
- Will the legislature make big changes to Prop. 4 this year?
- National Republicans are already targeting Democrat Ben McAdams in the 4th District. Who might step up to challenge him in 2020?
- Now that the Medicaid fight is essentially over, lawmakers will turn their attention to tax reform. We preview that fight.
- Plus, our weekly segment "Holy crap! Trump did what?"
If you like this podcast, leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
You can subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you're interested in becoming a sponsor for our podcast, send us an email.