It's time to discuss the major happenings from Week 3 of the 2019 Utah Legislature:
- Republicans pass their scaled-back Medicaid alternative bill.
- The massive sales tax overhaul bill is almost ready for public consumption. Bob and Bryan talk about what's likely going to be in the bill.
- Most Utahns can't name who represents them in the Utah Legislature.
- 35% of Utahns say Donald Trump is their choice for president in 2020. That's both good and bad news for President Trump.
- The 2019 Salt Lake City Mayor race is getting crowded.
- Plus, our weekly segment, "Holy crap! Trump did what?"
If you like this podcast, leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
You can subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you're interested in becoming a sponsor for our podcast, send us an email.