Week 4 of the 2019 Utah Legislature is coming to an end.
- The sales tax reform plan is coming into focus
- A proposed hate crimes bill finally gets a committee hearing after years of trying
- Could Utah legalize pari-mutuel horse racing? One lawmaker says it would boost rural economies
- A controversial abortion bill advances after some changes
- The Supreme Court could finally bring the long-running fight over SB54 to an end
- President Donald Trump tried to stymie investigations into his administration...a lot
- Plus, State Auditor John Dougall makes a surprise cameo on the podcast...and gives a clue about his political future
Managing Editor Bryan Schott and Contributing Editor Bob Bernick get you caught up on all of the important news from Utah's Capitol Hill.
If you like this podcast, leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
You can subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you're interested in becoming a sponsor for our podcast, send us an email.