We're at the end of week #5 of the 2019 Utah Legislature. Bob Bernick and Bryan Schott run down the top political stories from the last week:
- The big sales tax reform bill is unveiled (we reported what was in the bill first)
- Budget negotiations are underway. Education will see a sizeable boost, but other spending may be curtailed
- The Supreme Court may finally weigh in on SB54
- Michael Cohen accuses President Trump of so, so many crimes
- Sean Hannity may have talked himself into a Congressional subpoena
- Trump's North Korea summit collapses
If you like this podcast, leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
You can subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you're interested in becoming a sponsor for our podcast, send us an email.