On Monday the Supreme Court refused to hear an appeal of a lower court ruling challenging Utah's law allowing candidates to gather signatures to get on a party's primary ballot.
Bob Bernick and Bryan Schott break down the decision, what this means for Utah's elections going forward, and how the Utah GOP can pick up the pieces from a years-long court battle that has left the party divided.
If you like this podcast, leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
You can subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you're interested in becoming a sponsor for our podcast, send us an email.