Week #6 of the Utah Legislature comes to a close. Bryan Schott and Bob Bernick explain what happened on the Hill.
- Lawmakers pull the plug on their massive tax overhaul. What does that mean for the budget?
- A bill to ban the controversial practice of conversion therapy is changed in committee, setting off a firestorm of controversy.
- Legislators aren't showing much of an appetite for gun legislation this year.
- The legislature passes a resolution adding Utah to the list of states calling for an Article V Convention, which would allow amending the U.S. Constitution.
- Plus, House Speaker Brad Wilson looks so very tired, which is not surprising.
If you like this podcast, leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
You can subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you're interested in becoming a sponsor for our podcast, send us an email.