Utah Gov. Gary Herbert sits down with Managing Editor Bryan Schott and Contributing Editor Bob Bernick on the final day of the 2019 Utah Legislative session.
Herbert discusses tax reform, budgeting and whether he's eyeing any bills for a possible veto.
If you like this podcast, leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
You can subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you're interested in becoming a sponsor for our podcast, send us an email.