House Speaker Brad Wilson wraps up the 2019 Utah Legislature with Managing Editor Bryan Schott and Contributing Editor Bob Bernick.
Wilson discusses the unsuccessful effort to pass tax reform and whether Gov. Gary Herbert could have helped more with the effort, the stripped-down budget deal and Medicaid expansion.
If you like this podcast, leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
You can subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you're interested in becoming a sponsor for our podcast, send us an email.