Senate President Stuart Adams says lawmakers "came close" to not agreeing to a budget in the 2019 session.
Adams joins Managing Editor Bryan Schott and Contributing Editor Bob Bernick to wrap up the 2019 session. They discuss tax reform, budgeting and what we can expect from the tax debate that lies ahead.
If you like this podcast, leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
You can subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you're interested in becoming a sponsor for our podcast, send us an email.