Veteran reporters Bob Bernick and Bryan Schott analyze the latest Utah political news.
- Utah GOP Chairman Rob Anderson says he's not going to run for another term. Former vice chairman Phill Wright and former Rep. Derek Brown are the favorites to replace him.
- Democrat Luz Escamilla jumps into the Salt Lake City Mayoral contest. Will she be able to raise enough money to compete?
- Utah could host a 2020 presidential debate (a story we reported more than a month ago). Does it make sense for the presidential candidates to come here?
- Will Utah's new "Super Tuesday" presidential primary have any impact on the 2020 nominating race?
- President Donald Trump continues fighting with Sen. John McCain even though he's been dead for months.
If you like this podcast, leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
You can subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you're interested in becoming a sponsor for our podcast, send us an email.