It's time to break down the latest Utah political news with veteran political journalists Bob Bernick and Bryan Schott.
- Utah gets a waiver to implement its "bridge" Medicaid expansion.
- Gov. Gary Herbert signs the long-awaited hate crimes bill.
- Sen. Mitt Romney is part of "preliminary talks" to craft a Republican healthcare plan.
- The Utah Legislature tucks an $800,000 gift to a real estate developer in the final budget bill.
- President Donald Trump threatens to close the border with Mexico and claims his father was born in Germany (he was actually born in New York).
- Former Vice President Joe Biden is fending off allegations from women who claim he touched them without their consent.
If you like this podcast, leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
You can subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you're interested in becoming a sponsor for our podcast, send us an email.