Former Gov. Jon Huntsman is talking with people about possibly returning to Utah to run for...governor?
If Huntsman were to run, he would immediately become the frontrunner and would scramble the 2020 gubernatorial race. But why would he want to do that?
In other 2020 news:
- Josh Romney doesn't want to be second banana to anyone.
- Greg Hughes may start raising money for a potential 2020 gubernatorial run soon.
- Former Utah GOP Chairman Thomas Wright is positioning himself for a possible run.
Mainstream Republicans are actively recruiting candidates for the GOP State Central Committee to moderate the influence of the hardliners on that body.
The Utah GOP may not have enough money to put on the state convention this year.
Ben McAdams joins a GOP effort to force a vote on a controversial abortion bill.
Plus, President Trump backpedals hard on releasing the Mueller report, and the windmill cancer apocalypse is upon us.
Veteran political journalists Bob Bernick and Bryan Schott opine on the latest political news from Utah.
If you like this podcast, leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
You can subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you're interested in becoming a sponsor for our podcast, send us an email.