In this edition of Utah's longest-running political podcast, we break down the latest news, including:
- An effort by Republicans to rein in some troublemakers on the party's State Central Committee.
- Is Dave Bateman trying to bribe delegates into voting for his preferred candidate for the next chairman of the Utah GOP?
- Spencer Cox is the early frontrunner in the 2020 gubernatorial race according to our non-scientific poll.
- Mitt Romney defends the effort to replace Prop. 3 with a scaled-back Medicaid expansion.
- Elizabeth Warren is coming to Utah, which might help down ballot Democrats.
Veteran political journalists Bob Bernick and Bryan Schott discuss the latest news from the world of Utah politics.
If you like this podcast, leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
You can subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you're interested in sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.