Bob Bernick and Bryan Schott break down all of the news from Saturday's Utah GOP convention.
- Derek Brown was elected chair over Phill Wright by a 2-1 margin, giving him a clear mandate to end the legal fight over SB54.
- The "Gang of 51" suffered huge losses over this convention season. What does that mean for the Utah GOP moving forward?
- The more mainstream members of the party beat the right-wing at their own game, shutting them down before they could get started, which led to the shortest convention in recent memory.
Plus news about Donald Trump, the Kentucky Derby and Nancy Pelosi.
If you enjoy our award-winning podcasts, leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
You can subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you're interested in sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.