Award-winning journalists Bryan Schott and Bob Bernick discuss the latest political news from the Beehive State and beyond.
This week on the podcast:
- Spencer Cox's fundraising
- Dan McCay's decision not to run for Congress in 2020
- The Utah GOP's plan to raise $1 million for 2020
- Republican Bill Weld's bold prediction he will beat Donald Trump it the Utah presidential primary
- Jackie Biskupski tees off on the candidates to replace her over the controversial inland port
- Donald Trump launches his re-election campaign and U.S. officials won't tell him about cyber warfare against Russia
If you like this podcast, leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. If you leave a 5-star review, we'll send you one of our limited edition "Bernick and Schott on politics" laptop stickers.
You can subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you're interested in sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.