Award-winning journalists Bryan Schott and Bob Bernick discuss the latest political news from the Beehive State and beyond.
On this episode of Utah's longest-running political podcast:
- We raise a number of legitimate questions about Spencer Cox's deal with KSL to distribute his podcast.
- Rep. Rob Bishop may be rethinking his decision to retire at the end of this term. Meanwhile, there are a number of Republicans thinking about running to replace him if he leaves after this term.
- President Trump orders, then stops a military strike on Iran.
- Roy Moore is back.
- A nightmare scenario for Democrats in 2020.
- An update on the UFO menace.
If you like this podcast, leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. If you leave a 5-star review, we'll send you one of our limited edition "Bernick and Schott on politics" laptop stickers.
You can subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you're interested in sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.