Managing Editor Bryan Schott and Contributing Editor Bob Bernick discuss the latest news from the Utah political arena.
In this episode:
- The Utah GOP is out of debt
- Utah Democrats pick a new chairman ahead of the 2020 elections
- Sen. Dan McCay's anti-abortion bill could be a factor at the ballot box next year
- It will be hard for Republicans to knock Rep. Ben McAdams off message
- Public hearings on tax reform start this week
- Do voters understand the fight over the inland port?
- Iran and President Trump are trading threats and insults
- What will the future of the GOP be after Trump?
- Democrats get ready to rumble in Miami
If you like this podcast, leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. If you leave a 5-star review, we'll send you one of our limited edition "Bernick and Schott on politics" laptop stickers.
You can listen everywhere you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you're interested in sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.